“Indulge… life is sweet”
Yes ladies & gents… yet another “basic” DIY Popsicle recipe floating around the inter-web for your tasting pleasures. It was simply just too delicious & pretty looking to pass on the opportunity to give this one a go! Not to mention, who doesn’t love Popsicles?! The nostalgia factor was very real during the creation (& subsequent tasting) of this particular sweet treat! Enjoy 🙂
DIY Popsicles.. Naturally
This recipe is quite possibly THE easiest one I’ve shared since creating HHH… it seriously took me a grand total of 2 minutes to complete (not including “freezing” time of course). MAJOR BONUS.
Another major bonus? This particular Popsicle concoction contains zero added sugars, preservatives or artificial flavours!!! Which is wonderful considering that many of the conventional Popsicle brands lining grocery shelves seem to be completely packed with all of the above!
Here’s what you’ll need!
Ingredients (makes 4)
- 1 L of Ceres 100% Fruit Juice – I used Peach Flavour from Ambrosia Natural Foods
- Popsicle Molds – I picked mine up from the Dollar Store
- Popsicle Sticks – Also purchased from the Dollar Store
- Fruit – Optional
- If opting to use fruit pieces, place them into the bottom of each of your molds
- Pour the fruit juice into the molds
- Put the molds into the freezer
- Let the fruit juice set or freeze (may take a few hours)
** These would make for the most perfect (& healthy) dessert for a sensational summer BBQ! Whip these bad boys out during a hot day & you’ll certainly be considered the absolute hostess with the mostest!
What’s your favourite summer, sweet treat?!